|Complaint Email||[email protected]|
|Complaint Phone Number||0800 440 2254|
|Online Complaint Form||https://www.oakfurnitureland.co.uk/page/complaints.html|
|Head Office||Viscount Way,, South Marston Industrial Estate,, Swindon, Wiltshire SN3 4TN, GB|
Oak furniture land is a British furniture retailer specializing in fully assembled furniture. The company began its operations in the year 2006 and by 2015 generated a revenue of £194m pounds, retail week listed Oak furniture land and ranked it 15th in the UK’s top 30 retailers by the proportion of online sales. By June 2020 Oak furniture land had become a household name in the United Kingdom with its outlets in almost seventy-eight locations, with just under twelve hundred employee’s Oak furniture land seems to dominate the furniture industry with its quality of products as well as their way of reaching out to their customers. But having said all of that it must be noted that not everyone will be satisfied, so how can you address the issue you are facing.
Down below is the list of things you may do to make an Oak furniture land complaint.
Lodging a Complaint through the Website:
If you want to lodge a complaint against oak furniture land, then please go to their website, there you’ll find some options, choose whichever seems fine to you.
Lodging a Complaint through Their Business Email:
Email [email protected], you’ll instantly receive a reply from them.
Lodging a Complaint through Your Telephone:
Telephone 0800 440 2254 select option 2 and then option 2 again, Monday to Saturday between 9am and 6pm. Which is always helpful as if you think you need to vocally address the issue.
Lodging a Complaint via Post:
Customer Services, Oak Furniture Land Head Office, Unit 10d, Viscount Way, Swindon, Wiltshire SN3 4TN, you can write a letter to this address and can expect a reply from the customer services department soon.
You can also try to reach out to them online, oakfurnitureland.co.uk/contact. go to this website and raise your query.
Now let’s say even after that your problem still hasn’t been solved, rather it escalates, then you may have to change your approach. Here’s what you can do!
- Let’s say, your Oak furniture land complaints are not solved to your satisfaction then you may contact Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). This is a free, independent service for resolving disputes. But please be aware that the (FOS) will require the consent of the company to investigate the complainants.
- Again, please remember that you have to do it within six months of the date on it, or else the (FOS) will not get the permission to investigate.
- You can Contact (FOS) by Email: [email protected]
- Or through their Website: www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
- You can even write to the Financial Ombudsman Service Exchange Tower London, E14 9SR.
Hence these are some of the ways through which you can successfully register your Oak furniture land complaints, and expect it to be resolved as soon as possible. You can directly contact them and state your issue or you can opt for an ombudsman who’ll resolve issues between you and the firm. We hope this article was helpful.