Anglian Windows Ltd is a reputed British home improvement firm specialising in double as well as triple glazing windows, front/back doors, and conservatories. They have been in this industry since 1966 and have been ruling the glass industry.
The firm has its headquarters in London but sells all over the continent. Anglian Windows is committed to providing high-quality products and services to all its customers.
They have a vast range of fitting windows, doors, and conservatories which can fit all kinds of properties. Sometimes, things can go wrong, but Anglians help their customers quickly approach them and resolve the issue in no time.
They encourage the customers to directly reach out to them as soon as they recognise the flaw and help them understand the issue. Their team will do their best to resolve it then and there. You can directly contact their Customer Services department about the complaint.
What Is The Anglian Windows Complaint Policy?
|0800 988 9398
|Anglian Home Improvements Customer Services Liberator Road Norwich NR6 6EU
Anglian Windows offers email services for all its customers. You can mail them anytime at email@example.com. All the Anglian customer service agents operate from Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5.30 pm. They will revert to you about the matter as soon as possible.
Visit Corporate Office
You can directly write to them at their corporate office. They will take up your complaint immediately and address it with utmost care. The address of the corporate office is- Anglian Home Improvements Customer Services Liberator Road Norwich NR6 6EU.
Call The Customer Care Staff:
You can also simply call their customer care number 0800 988 9398 to report the complaint. They are available on all weekdays from 9 am to 5 pm.
How Will Anglians Work On Complaints?
Once you lodge a complaint to Anglian Windows, they will follow this procedure to make sure your complaint is resolved with meticulous care:
- Anglian will assign a regional contact who is responsible for your case. The regional contact is your key from investigation to sending you updates and solutions.
- They will do everything possible to analyse the complaint and try to resolve it as soon as possible.
- The regional contact will call you for more information and details regarding the complaint. They will either call or mail you within 5 working days.
- The agent will do their best to visit your place within 14 days if a visit is required to resolve the matter.
- The regional contact will constantly update the process and keep you in the loop.
- They will give you the outcome within 8 weeks or give you a detailed answer to why it cannot be fixed.
What To Do If You Are Still Not Satisfied With An Anglian Complaint?
Anglians are part of the Glass and Glazing Federation. If you do not like or are not satisfied with the outcome Anglian gave, you can approach the Glass and Glazing Federation to look into the matter.
Ensure to contact them within 6 months of receiving the Anglian outcome. Submit the complaint and a copy of the contract.
- You can directly write to the Glass and Glazing Federation at their corporate address: The Glass and Glazing Federation 40 Rushworth Street London SE1 0RB.
- Besides that, you can call them on their phone: 0207 939 9101. The fastest way is to call them and lodge the complaint. They will revert faster.
- You can also email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.